Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Sugar and Spice

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy lately and honestly, I've dont really have good pictures of Diya to show. This is no exclusion either. But I guess it will suffice. Bear with me people :) Anyways, Diya is wearing a lovely soft pink long sleeve shirt which I got from ebay for a quid! It was indeed a true bargain. I guess a was lucky since people are more interested to bid on short sleeves outfits now, since it has been quite warm lately. But I still love the shirt regardless - the colour, the tailoring, the collar - whats there not to like about it? :) Diya paired it with a floral skirt (also featured here), ballerina pumps and a grey bow headband to keep it sweet and simple. Her little sister's outfit matches too - Icha is sporting a grey dress and those devine red sequined shoes that she got from Abah. Doesn't the red shoes remind you of Dorothy in Wizard of Oz? :) 

 




Location: Canton and Masala Bazaar Cardiff
Diya is wearing: Soft pink long sleeve shirt by Zara Kids, Floral Skirt by Next, Red knee length socks, Ballerina pumps from GapKids and Grey bow headband

No comments:

Post a Comment